Chocolate Zucchini Bread
2 (1 oz) squares unsweetened chocolate
1 cups white sugar
1 cup vegetable or canola oil
2 cups grated zucchini
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees and lightly grease two 9x5 loaf pans
2) Melt chocolate squares until smooth
3) In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, oil, zucchini, vanilla, & melted chocolate; beat well
4) Mix in flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
5) Fold in chocolate chips
6) Pour into greased pans, bake for 60-70 minutes.
Hint: This bread was delicious, however, the chocolate overpowered the zucchini more than what I would have liked it to. Next time I make it I plan on using only one square of chocolate so as to make it more equal to flavor of the zucchini.