Saturday, August 6, 2011

Getting Started and Saying Goodbye

My name is Erica and today I decided to start a blog. I've been thinking about doing so for quite some time but haven't gotten my nerve up until now. I suppose I am only using this venture as a distraction but in my opinion that reason is as good as any to get started. You see yesterday I moved my sister into her first apartment and, since she's been my best friend for the past 19 years, it's a little hard to say goodbye. I've created this blog with the intentions of forcing myself to focus on happy things such as weddings, interior design, and baking. Here's to hoping this is a positive experience :)

I find it ironic this Suzy Bogguss song from 1992 (the year my sister was born) is stuck in my head; especially since I haven't heard it for at least 15 years. It's hard letting go but I know it is for the best :) Love you, Morgan!

No comments:

Post a Comment