Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sangria and Black Garden Wedding

Good afternoon Dreamers! As promised I have created an inspiration board for a unique garden wedding I am helping a friend to plan. While many of the following pictures are self explanitory, I feel I must go into detail about my excitement over some elements. First comes the plum upside down cake. Altering the recipe slightly to make indivdual cupcakes for each guest would be a creative and tasty way to pull the unique color scheme into the menu. Next there is the butterfly boutonniere. I am in love with the idea of non-floral accessories for garden weddings because there are already more than enough flowers at them. Lastly, there are those darling little birds :) To me, they would not only make an adorable cake topper but would also work as a ring pillow or table decor. Hope you enjoy today's post! My sister is coming home for the weekend so it may be awhile before I post again. Have a happy weekend <3

Photo Credits: GazeboButterfly LaternsWatering Can CenterpiecePlum CakeBridal Headpiece, Nest StampButterfly BoutonniereNest Cake TopperBridesmaid Outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment